Rungh is seeking interns for volunteer positions. Rungh offers access to an ongoing web based magazine as well as an active archive. Interns will gain valuable experience in publishing, event and project planning, editorial and production processes, marketing, fundraising and much more. Learn from mentors all across Canada and develop a network of contacts.
We are seeking committed interns for 3 month and 6 month positions (5-10 hours per week). Depending upon your institution of learning, academic credit might be possible for internship time. Applications are accepted online at any time.
We are currently seeking:
- Fundraising and Development Internship [FILLED]
- Digital Communications Intern
- Web Design Intern Fundraising and Development Intern
- Archive Interns
- Editorial Interns
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Tell us in a short letter the following:
- why you want to intern with Rungh
- what skills/experiences you have to offer
- what you hope to learn/gain from your internship. 200-500 words.